Something, Anything


2007 – A Roundup

Started the year off by shedding weight in Adnan Sami-esque proportions over 2 months in a really bad infection. Thought I would recover in 6 months, now I know it’ll take much much longer. Did pull back some mid-year, but a recent illness sees me back to square one.

Thought I found a really great friend, but it hasn’t quiet turned out like I had hoped. Pity, there’s so much potential!

Midway through the year, lost my job when the company folded. There was nothing very professional about the manner in which it happened, leaving me VERY pissed off.

Joined another organization later. The guys there should have seen the happy funny me, instead they got the sad quiet me. Sorry guys :-)

Knew D would come for raksha bandhan. She did come. But I ran away. Don’t really know why. End result: no rakhi from an angry D this year! I regret!

All in all, an unsatisfying year. Shoo!

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “2007 – A Roundup”

Post a Comment


Web This Blog



XML

Powered by Blogger

blogger templates



© 2008 Something, Anything | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.